Monday, July 16, 2012

Awesome Photographer Spotlight - Sara Kauss

About a month ago I had the pleasure of meeting photographer Sara Kauss, while working with her on a photo shoot for Country Music artist, Brynn Marie. My immediate impression of her was "Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous and super nice!"
We all talked for a bit laying down the plans for the shoot. After I had finished Brynn's hair and makeup Sara began to work her magic...

As the day progressed, I remember thinking to myself "WOW, not only is she gorgeous, but she's extremely talented, confident, very professional and so sweet. I could tell that Sara really loves and enjoys her craft. The shoot went extremely well, with everyone feeling very pleased at the results. I had such an awesome time working with her that day and I consider myself lucky to have that chance. She was just as exceptional as a photographer as she was just being herself. Her passion for photography really shows when she's taking pictures and in her finished product.

So take a look at her latest promotional video that speaks to her musician photography, just one facet of her business.

enjoy:



Thank you for watching!
-Marz


Marz Makeup & Hair

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I think I love you!! This is the sweetest thing in the whole world, I'm beyond honored to be featured in such a cool way. Marz, you are such a great spirit and extremely talented. Thank you so much! And I must return the compliment by saying your work the day of Brynn's photoshoot was flawless perfection and FAST!!! You whipped up the coolest hairstyles and most gorgeous make-up in minutes. Loved working with you and thrilled to have met you. Until next time lots of hugs!! Thank you again. Sara

    ReplyDelete