Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brynn Marie opens for Pat Benatar

This week I get to go to Oklahoma City with country music sensation Brynn Marie. She will be opening up for non other than one of my favorite artists ever Pat Benatar. I can't believe I get to do hair and makeup for Brynn and listen to her amazing performance and then sing along to "Love is a Battlefield ". Ahhhhh, how exciting! I used to listen to that song on replay and dance on top of my bed with nothing but conquering the world in mind; mainly love.

Brynn has quickly become one of my best friends here in Nashville and I feel blessed to be able to travel with her. Brynn is one of the kindest most genuine people I know, she's insanely talented and I can't wait till the whole world meets her and sings along to her songs. For right now, we are going to take on Oklahoma City with Pat Benatar so stayed tuned for pics.

So far on the trip, we broke down and had to rent a car. We met some really cool people though, they've been traveling all around the USA and call themselves "Unplanned Amercica". So fun, they are awesome. They are traveling in one of the coolest cars ever, they actually had Brynn autograph it and had me stamp my logo on it, good deal haha!

Well till next time, enjoy the pics!

-Marz

Marz Makeup & Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment